This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Youtube a hard place to fit in at?
06-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Why is Youtube a hard place to fit in at?
I'm trying to figure out how do I have 195 Subscribers when most of them don't even freaking look at my videos and it makes me wonder...Are these people even real? I mean the people who do look at my videos are either my Friends or my Friends from PSN. But they rarely do. I have to ask them to do so. But I'm trying to figure out why is it so hard to get people to support you? Why is Youtube such a hard place to fit in at? I'm not expecting to get FAMOUS. But I wanna be acknowledge for what I do great at. Which is gaming. I just wanna be known. A lot of my Friends tell me that i'm going to make it man. That they believe in me. But it seems like the day will ever come. I'm slowly but surly giving up. Its getting harder and harder.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 11:07 PM

Well, you can use social media sites for increasing your YouTube views. Just create a fan page on social sites such as Facebook and Google+ and share your videos link. Social sites are the best source for making anything popular.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply