This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cheated us by Web grow India - about SEO promotion on Google top , we have paid money, how to get back ?
06-17-2014, 11:24 PM
cheated us by Web grow India - about SEO promotion on Google top , we have paid money, how to get back ?
Dear Sir, Recently we have got some mails and phone calls from Web grow India - a Fraud co, A lady Ramandeep kaur (Email - webgrowindia.ramandeep@gmail.com ) and Rohit ( info@webgrowindia.com ), used to call me regarding SEO promotion on Google top first page and she used to say that, they have started working on this, so she wanted the payment urgently( nearly 10 calls/Day for 1 week) So I have paid online payment on 27th Jan - Rs.10000/- But after making the payment, they are not at all picked my phone, not even form any mobile, They have cheated us. They have 2 websites - 1) http://webgrowindia.net we want my money back, Is there anybody to help us, Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 11:30 PM

directly meet at this address. if you have the bank processing details like online payment, collect the information and file allegation on this company mention their names. at what time they are contact you and submit the calls records if you have. K-130, IInd Floor, Krishna Park Extn, Near Outer Ring Road, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110-018 (India).

hope you understand

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply