This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ADVICE: did he lose interest?
06-17-2014, 11:35 PM
ADVICE: did he lose interest?
Okay this may be a little long but I really need some advice.... So there's this guy graduated from the same highschool that I went to. He is 19, I'm a senior right now and I'm 17. So one day we encountered each other on Instagram, and he started kiking/ texting. So things were going great, he would call me and we would talk all night long for hours everyday. He told me how amazing I was and claims I'm the realest, funniest female he knew. He wanted to see/hang out with me badly. We had planned to go to the movies on a monday because we both won't have work. That Saturday before the Monday, he suggested that he walks home from work ( we work right down the street from each other). So he did and we ended up kissing and making out... He had to leave because it was late, and he said that he would text me when he got in. So that night I heard nothing, and I wanted to make sure he got in safe, so I texted him. No response. Sunday (the day before we were suppose to go to the movies) came and I asked him if we were still gonna go to the movies. He responded saying that his phone has been having bug problems, and he felt horrible because he forgot that it was his moms birthday, and they may be doing something for her. I said "okay well I hope she had a happy birthday, and everything goes well" then he said "thanks.me too". I then texted him good night. And he didn't respond to that. It is now Friday and I still haven't heard from him. Should I text him? What should I say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 11:50 PM

Hmmmm, thats a strange one! As to why he would start behaving like that. Makes me think either he was after one thing or he has had a change of heart. Either way you need to no whats going on so I would just text and be honest say....something along the lines of

Hi can you tell me why you are no longer responding to my texts. Not like you used to. I miss are chats and ever since the kiss&#x2F;making out ive noticed you have become very distant with me. Have I done something wrong? Please can u explain to me why u are being like this? I thought we were friends? ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply