This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She is weird\?
06-18-2014, 12:31 AM
She is weird\?
A lady was newly recruited at my place of work. At first people say she is saucy and arrogant ( any person who speaks with her today would find it hard connecting to her next day, i mean she acted like to guys are new to each other-female inclusive).
i approched her for the first time we ended being friends. I must confess she is not what we think. she is open, smiles and friend, i least then. we became tight friends that i asked her on date last december which she failed to show.
We talked personal about her school and after school years n pervious work she did before she actually came here at our new working place.
Recently my boss told me she wanted to futher her education at south Africa. she never told me of her plan. but I noticed she started acting funny, would even say I to me and keeps our consersation at HI OR HELLO. I texted her and even called her but she wouldnt respond to any. I feighn like i never heard about her travelling and did show how pained i was about her sudden weird and funny behaviour. Now he has travelled without calling to tell me anything. she added me first on facebook and now she has de-activated it God know WHY ? i like but dont what to look desperate like an ASS hole. He is studious and determined. But her behaviours is strange. From what I found out she has had no boyfriend and still a virgin.
We play, I touch her but I sense she is not used to it. she is very simple from what i Found out but her recent attitude makes me confused. I would appreciate your usefu response friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 12:41 AM

Thanks for 2 points

Ads

06-18-2014, 12:47 AM

i think she thinks her interests wont interest u or others. maybe she deactivated her fb because she thinks she would not see much to her interest.

is she sometimes left out in group conversations?
sometimes a person who feels left out of things would rather be alone and not share her interests.