This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling so depressed??
06-18-2014, 02:58 AM
Feeling so depressed??
I feel so depressed lately. My family life is great and I have good friends but I get so miserable at work and with this girl. I really like this girl but I literally don't know her though. I went to school with her sister but never talked to her she was a year ahead (it's her younger sister I like we are same age, 18 but different high schools) and she is going to be going to college at the cafeteria I work at (at the college). I am going to a community college next year so I won’t be able to see her (same town). I know our futures won’t work out especially since she doesn’t know me and it could get really awkward trying to introduce myself i see her all over social media. I really like my job since I make good money but I work doubles and get all stressed out every weekend and feel miserable but need the money for a car. I could stay at this cafeteria job during the summer or go back to a local restaurant I worked during the summer and start in May. I wouldn’t have to worry about seeing this girl and wouldn’t be so stressed out but can’t decide. Should I go back to the local restaurant in May or stay miserable at my current place?This has been really bothering me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 03:01 AM

get over being depressed. Let your happy self shine.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply