This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend has been receiving spam on all his social networking accounts... it's starting to worry us?
06-18-2014, 05:52 AM
My boyfriend has been receiving spam on all his social networking accounts... it's starting to worry us?
A few months ago this obviously fake account on Twitter started sending tweets to my boyfriend asking for him to follow her. The same girl followed me and then one of our friends and started sending us tweets asking us to follow her as well. About a week ago my boyfriend got an email on his gmail account from the same girl from Twitter saying his sisters were being sexually harassed in school and that if he wanted to know more respond to the email. He didn't respond and then the same night just a few hours later someone with a different name emailed him again saying the same thing! He just ignored it thinking it was some sort of weird spam and now today he received a facebook message from another different girl saying "your sisters life is in danger." we're a little creeped out and were wondering if anyone else had this happen to them ever and whether or not they filed a police report. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 06:01 AM

He needs to change all passwords of the effected accounts. And needs to mark any questionable emails as spam or junk.

Ads

06-18-2014, 06:11 AM

That'll make a nice movie!!!