This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens: what social networking sites do you use?
06-18-2014, 07:20 AM
Teens: what social networking sites do you use?
I've recently become a twitter-a-frolic! It's so fun! Plus, I make my tweets private because I don't appreciate old p*rvs being able to bog at my stuff. Facebook is kinda "eeeeh" and instagram bored me. Howaaa bout you's? Smile
Now you lot answer this while I get back to twittering, or whatever you young whippersnappers are calling it these days! Wink
@golf - I knowww! I think I need to quit cold turkey... whenever I do actually get around to it!
@Sydney ---- same! I do love a bit of Y!A-ing! Smile It's kinda sad that it's the first thing I check in the morning, even before my emails - and I'm applying for a million jobs a day!
Fashion-Ista ----- I'm @cheesychips97 --- yes, my life revolves around food! I'll follow you! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 07:35 AM

None, they waste so much time.

Ads

06-18-2014, 07:36 AM

I use Facebook and instagram but I probably use this site more than both of those.
06-18-2014, 07:40 AM

Twitter. Instagram got boring and I hate facebook for some reason. I guess cause it's where the most cyber bullying occurs.
06-18-2014, 07:44 AM

I have accounts on
-Pinterest
-Facebook
-Twitter
-Tumblr
-Yahoo (of course!)
-Instagram
and Wordpress Smile However I only use 2-3 of them daily ! I agree, Facebook is getting sort of meh.
06-18-2014, 07:52 AM

i love twitter to know about all my fandom-related stuff
i love tumblr to let out my feelings and reblog cute pictures
and i occasionally like facebook to creep on people
06-18-2014, 07:58 AM

That I use regularly? Facebook, Y!A, Livejournal. Admittedly I mostly use Facebook for talking to friends (rather than texting) and Livejournal for posting/reading fanfiction.
06-18-2014, 08:05 AM

None. They all bore me. I adore Youtube, does that count? Come to think of it, does Y!A count?
06-18-2014, 08:20 AM

Myspace, Napster, AIM...You know, the normal stuff.
06-18-2014, 08:23 AM

I'm on the flip side; I don't like Twitter's limited word count, because I'm a real spouter when I have an idea worth writing down. Facebook is all right, but I can't stand the popups or the need to have it intrude in your daily life. And I don't have an Instagram at all, though I might like it better since it deals with photos and I love to take them often.

Mostly the websites I use are this *Y!A* and Ask.fm. Ask.fm sort of has its highs and lows in activity, and my computer isn't always able to keep up with the amount of questions I get, but it's a very personal and open system which I like. And I visit here all the time, and no matter what I'm always able to find something.