This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start a YouTube gaming group( like the Creature)?
06-18-2014, 09:14 AM
How do I start a YouTube gaming group( like the Creature)?
Me and my friends want to make a YouTube gaming group like the creature but we don't know how to get started. We're between the ages of 14-16, we all have YouTube channels. We have been working in this project for months but still need help. Anyone who can and wants to help Kik me at pewdiepierp please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 09:24 AM

Hey guys, please keep reading if you want to join a group for a you tube game. I have already got 3 other people on my friends list wanting to join it. I haven't created the group yet because i want to decide the name with everyone. once i have created the group on this website, i will make a YouTube where we can all contribute games. I will also make an elite group, twitch, Facebook and twitter as-well. We will be having code names. I am always online and absolutely obsessed with you tube, i will be open to suggestions to make the clan better. Please don't hesitate to message me on face book for game . I hope i will see your name or gamer tag come up in my inbox. i will be creating the group and deciding the name when theres members.

Ads

06-18-2014, 09:34 AM

Link: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=How+do...ming+group