This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does she keep writing bad things about me on fb?
11-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Why does she keep writing bad things about me on fb?
Ive been with my fiance for over 2 yrs, I just had a beautiful daughter with him 4 months ago, but every sense we have been together his younger sister would right mean stuff about me on her facebook to his ex girlfriend. She says im not good enough and so many other things and keeps tryin to get his ex girlfriend back in his life(shes like best friend with her) even tho he hates her. I havent said anything to her about any of it cuz I dont want to cause problems but now shes talkin shit about me and stuff bout me havin her niece. I just dnt understand. I dont kno what I should do. Any advice??? Ps ive never done wrong to her nor my fiance. So I dont kno y shes doing it. I understand she doesnt want her brother to be with anyone but his ex but me and him are engaged and have a family now, so why is she still doing it???
Also my fiance wont say anything cuz he doesnt want to hurt her feelings. She also wrote on fb like few weeks before I had my daughter that I wasnt goin to be at her graduation( I was on bed rest for preterm labor) so it was fair game for his ex. Not really sure wat it means??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:40 AM

It sounds like she is still holding onto his past, which is pathetic. You should make your fiance say something to her, seeing as it's his sister.Family is important, but you and your fiance have just created a new family so if she wants to be a part of it she needs to grow up and move on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply