This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to cut off contact from friends?
06-18-2014, 01:00 PM
How to cut off contact from friends?
I have decided to leave our group for some reason. We confronted each other with the help of our teacher. This happened in the first week of March. They said sorry through a letter but I don't feel its sincere and they've been doing this to me a lot of times, and to other people also. I feel used but can't escape since I can't find a way. Now I did.

I had new friends, and they were just like me. We played in the arcade, played like little kids, we're 13 but we still play games outside, told who are crushes are without telling anyone about it.
Former friends were all about texting and going to the mall and spending money.
I might seem immature(because I am) but I don't want to talk to them anymore. Since school ended last week(ITS SUMMERRR!!!), I forgave them but I don't want any contact with them.

But the prob is I'm the class president, group leader, they always choose me as a leader which pisses me off, and have to get along and talk to people. So it means I have to talk to them. I don't want to make things very awkward. I have tried everything to keep them away from me, but they still keep on going near to me. Like texting me and trying to talk to me and stuff.

How do I cut contact with my friends, who are also my classmates? They're 5 btw. I've deleted them on Facebook and deleted their numbers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 01:07 PM

try this

Ads

06-18-2014, 01:15 PM

You stop talking to them socially or taking their calls. I understand you might have to talk to them as class president but those conversation should be about class stuff, not social stuff. When they direct it towards social stuff, just say, "Is that all about the class stuff? OK, see you."
06-18-2014, 01:23 PM

I am not saying became besties with them but just say hello and all that I get you are pretty pissed at them for what they did and to me they seem pretty sorry so just fogive them because trust in the end you will so regret it