This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i feel so angry and unhappy?
06-18-2014, 01:16 PM
i feel so angry and unhappy?
Hi
Recently i have become more intolerant and angry, If someone offends me i block them out, i refuse to talk to them and i block on social websites, like my supposed bet friends, he is supposed to support me and all right? all i feel he does is make fun of me and bring me down, i have told him so many times to stop it, a few weeks ago he encouraged my brothers to make fun of me and say i had no friends, i hate it and i try to talk about it and he always makes excuses then apologises in the mot patronising way i am growing to resent him and i want to be friends but he makes it so hard. I am so sad i feel like i should be able to talk to him but i cant, i dont trust him, i have taken up smoking, i hate myself, i wonder how much better it would be if i was dead, people in school make fun of me and taunt me, i was always shy in primary school but now in 2nd school i have started to come out a bit but i keep being made fun of.

im a guy and im sure this will all sound gay to some people so sorry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 01:18 PM

1. dont be sorry about your feelings. only sick bastards would say you're gay. [unless you are, then i didnt mean to offend]

2. dont be friend with this supposed "best friend" seek other friends, and if you dont feel like it, some people prefer being alone. my brother spent his whole high school alone, and only had one friend and was often beat up. i asked him why and he said he would rather have one real friend than 10 fake ones.

3. talk to your brother about it if you are close. im sure he will care. tell someone. your mum or dad if they are nice people. even ask in school for mentors because as much as it sounds daft, things make sense telling someone through words. if you dont want to do that, keep a diary because writing is just as effective.

4. life wouldn't be the same if you were dead, and dont ever think like that. sure, life can be hard sometimes but with the right music and doing things you love and giving your life a purpose it can be a brilliant place.

5. give your life a purpose. take up something you enjoy like sport or painting or whatever. listen to your favorite upbeat music [i suggest Ben Howard, Wink ] and just chill!

6. dont care about what people think. forget about them. they all suck lemons. honestly, all of the people you know at school, yeah, you wont see the again. if they're smart, they will get jobs and these are usually the ones that have the sense to not make fun of you. if they arent smart. they will end up 16 and pregnant and homeless. true story.

you can dm me on twitter if you ask Smile

Ads

06-18-2014, 01:21 PM

Leave it. Sometimes, this will happen.