This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I follow this guy on instagram?
06-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Should I follow this guy on instagram?
So I'm a senior in high school and this guy is also a senior. My school is set up so there is a parking lot right next to the track.

The guy, Jake, got out of his car to talk to his friend, Jake started to walk backwards talking to him so Jake and I could both see each other's faces. Then his friend walked away but Jake still was walking backwards so he could still face me and I'm pretty sure we made eye contact. I mean he was only walking backwards making eye contact with me for like four seconds. I was wearing a semi loose t shirt and loose shorts mid thigh length

Is it possible that he was just blanking out?? Or does it actually mean something or am I just completely over thinking this? He doesn't start conversation with me but he is pretty outgoing Sad We have talked a handful of times and are friendly, he nodded at me in the hallway last week when he was with a mutual friend of ours and i waved to him and the friend

Another thing is that I walked past him in the hallways so we were walking next to each other and he turned and looked at me (i saw this out of the corner of my eye) and he didn't talk to me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 02:14 PM

Why not ? You got nothing to lose

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply