This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with Zonealarm.and internet connection?
06-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Problem with Zonealarm.and internet connection?
ok,I use zonealarm as my firewall right?but theres a problem,when i go to most sites like blackplanet.com,it will not let me in,instead when i log in it'll come up with a page full of scripts line by line,And its like i have tried configuring it myself but no luck.Then onto my internet connection,for some reason when i download something lets say like off of file font,my download rate a be starting off at 400kbs,and it should go down and stay at 180kbs,but it dont do that,it'll drop down to 60kbs under 10mins,but when i use a download manager like flashget it stays at like 150-170kbs,but not when i use firefox.Now i know my net was real slow cuz it started when i installed a all in one security suite called kaspersky,and my net was slow but i figured out how to fix the net issue with speed but it was still slow with downloads,so i took it off and put zonealarm back on my pc and it still acts like if it has kaspersky on it.Anyone got any ideas on my issues?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 03:27 PM

i think it might be a firefox issue. i can't use firefox on ebay becaus every once in a while i'll get the page of scripts too. some sites are less compatable with firefox than others. firefox also drops somes downloads, but IE does this too, so that might be on the other end not your ocmputer.

Ads

06-18-2014, 03:42 PM

An internet connection can become slow or stop working due to a number of reasons depending on the type of the connection. Many of the problems can be solved by making software changes or small hardware corrections. Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yl62gz