This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
she rejected me but added me on FB? why?
06-18-2014, 05:53 PM
she rejected me but added me on FB? why?
got this girl's number from a party and asked her out for dinner. She agreed. After dinner, she mentioned that she would like to take me out to dinner too, if she gets this job. If she doesn't get it, she said “she'll just go home and cry”. I just said I hope her well, and if she doesn't get it, I'll take her out for dinner.

Couple of days later I asked to take her to an amusement park, she said she will be busy for a few days preparing for some sort of grad paper (thesis). She said to just wait until after she hears from the job (before we can do anything).

After hanging up the phone, I thought I have no chance. But minutes later, she called and asked for my FB info, and added me. So why would she do that? Maybe she doesn't want to tell me I have no chance with her face to face? 

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 05:56 PM

I missed the part where she rejected you.

Ads

06-18-2014, 06:05 PM

why are you saying that she rejected you?
I dont think she did. she's just busy with some thesis
you should wait for her call and dont call her!!!
06-18-2014, 06:09 PM

She didn't reject you, she was just busy. Just cuz someone is busy and says they cant hang out doesn't mean that they are rejecting you. She added you on fb so she could chat you and stuff. Its fine, she probably just had a big project and needed to focus on that. Also, she probably really wanted that job and was still waiting to hear back. Some women have this thing where they want to pay for it, whatever IT is. They want to feel like they have an equal role in society as a lady. Maybe shes a feminist type of chick, dunno- just a guess on that thing.
06-18-2014, 06:23 PM

-Because She DIDN'T "Reject You" - you Idiot !! She just had OTHER things She needed to Do- FIRST !! :o Remember; Most Everyone (of Any Value) has a "Life" . And when We suddenly Enter INto Them, -they can't always DROP Everything They're Doing- and Go Out with Us! So just take Her at Her "Word", communicate with Her through her FB or Whatever- & see what Happens. There's MILES of "Difference", between a flat out "No, " and a "We'll See..." Smile