This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did he miss me... HELP?
06-18-2014, 06:03 PM
Did he miss me... HELP?
My ex and I were really good friends.
We got into a big argument in January/beginning of February and we didn't talk for 2 months.

We play in the same soccer league, and about a month ago, I stopped him to tell him I wanted to talk to him, and he said he couldn't.

Last weekend (not this past one), he messaged me on Facebook (he blocked me, so he unblocked me) saying: "you said you wanted to talk the other day? I'm listening…"
So we were kind of talking, and I guess I wasn't saying what he wanted to hear so he stopped responding and blocked me again.

THEN on Saturday, I guess he unblocked me and messaged me saying "i try being friendly with you but the way you act sometimes just annoys the hell out of me…"
So we were texting, and then he texts me: "just that I wish we could be chill, but that seems like hopeful wishing"

I don't think either of us want to date each other again (or at least right now, at this point)… Especially since I'm trying to study abroad

So on Saturday, we ended up having dinner together

He was clearly thinking about me last week.

Did he miss our friendship?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 06:10 PM

Oh he totally does.. But he seems a bit bipolar too. So I would just stay away from him

Ads

06-18-2014, 06:13 PM

It sounds like he has been thinking about you but just wants to remain platonic for now. Why don't you just send him an email or talk to him and tell him you want to hang out, as friends. You could try hanging out in a bigger group to make it less awkward and proceed from here. BUT, you can only do this if you feel you can be with him only as a friend (for now)..
06-18-2014, 06:26 PM

Well, to me it seems like he still loves you but just doesn't want to admit it. You should probably just tell him the truth about how you feel and see how he replys. If he says something like "So?" or "I don't care." he probably doesn't like you anymore. But if he tells ypou how he feels in returned and you still like him ask him out again!