This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with my tab?
06-18-2014, 07:05 PM
What is wrong with my tab?
Is it my internet connection or something? Just days ago, my Samsung tab was working just fine. I was connected to an internet connection and all of a sudden, one day, my tab says it's not connected. Everything at my house is on. WiFi is on, the net, cable, everything. I am able to connect anything but my tab. I've tried everything but it keeps saying it's connecting and then it'll say "authentication error occurred." Does anybody know why this is happening? I've tried restarting the modem and still. Nothing has changed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 07:14 PM

I used to have this issue with my old tablet, and I would reboot both the router and device, and this always used to work for me.
Try connecting to other wifi connections if this doesn't work as this will indicate whether the problem is due to your tablet or the router. If you can't connect to any wifi networks, contact samsung and see what they suggest.

Ads

06-18-2014, 07:24 PM

If you can't connect with any wi-fi your tab has problems, otherwise the problem is with your router.
06-18-2014, 07:33 PM

Your tab has a problem