This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys do you sometimes avoid girls you like?
06-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Guys do you sometimes avoid girls you like?
A guy from my work gave me his number on facebook. I didn't ask for it, he just messaged it to me randomly. I was confused so I texted him and asked why he gave it to me, he said he did it "just to be nice." Well now he avoids me at work in any way he can. I do catch him staring at me sometimes. I'm a cashier, and even if all the other cashiers have lines and I don't, he will go wait in line rather than get checked out right away by me. Guys do you avoid girls you like, or has he maybe lost interest?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 08:28 PM

The answer is yes and no.

Yes, he is aware that you&#x27;re aware of his presence, so in a confined space he&#x27;ll try not to be &#x27;obvious&#x27;.

No, he only admires your beauty but has not interest in going out with you. He could also be just curious to know if you like him. He could also just be wondering if you&#x27;re looking at him and you guys keep having eye contact.

The answer could really be both. But if he likes you, when you&#x27;re in a group he&#x27;ll talk to you and at least look at your face (but avoid eyes) Also if he doesn&#x27;t like you: he might seem a bit uncomfortable and quiet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply