This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem when clicking and enlarging pictures on the internet?
06-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Problem when clicking and enlarging pictures on the internet?
So, I am have a peculiar problem with loading pictures on the internet. Let's say...I go to click on a picture to enlarge it. The new window pops up, but instead of loading the larger sized picture it either a). doesn't load at all or b). it appears all scrunched up. I thought maybe it was just the website, but I've tried it on a number of different sites and it does the same thing.

Also, lets say I go to a webpage with a gallery of pictures. It will load about half of the thumbnails in the gallery...then stop.

Any ideas? I thought maybe it was a firewall or something, but I doubt it. I use Google Chrome, but I've also tried it in other browsers like IE and Firefox and it does the same thing.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.
Everything else internet connection wise works fine: loading videos, loading webpages, Skype, etc...it's just loading larger sized images. So I doubt it's a matter of turning the internet on and off.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 10:13 PM

I'm sorry if my question seems like a joke but... Did you try turning it on and off again? lol

Ads

06-18-2014, 10:26 PM

are you the kind of person who does lots of browsing and stuff :

well anyways

open run type " prefetch " (without quotes )
delete everything in the window that will open

next open run again type " %temp% " ( again without quotes )
delete everything there too

open chrome or whatever browser you use
go to settings clear history , cache's , temporary files ( everything )

then try accessing those websites again