This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!!! Every new web page i open on chrome is zoomed in 500% 10pt reward?
06-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Help!!! Every new web page i open on chrome is zoomed in 500% 10pt reward?
Ok so one day my 7 year old sister came and done something on google chrome while my pc was on and google chrome was opened. I did not know she did anything until i came to use chrome so she has changed my zoom settings to default 500% so for example if i open up a new site that i have not changed to 100% so obviously not used before i have to change it to 100%.

If i have been on the site before and changed the settings to 100% for that certain page it stays the same whenever i go on that site but, if i have never been on site or even if i have been on that site and not changed the settings it stays on 500% until i go on the site and change it's settings. I am getting irritated because for every new web page i have to change the settings to 100%. How do i re change the settings my sister changed on chrome and get 100% as default for every web page? Help me please i will be highly appreciated and thank you
if i click reset to default it becomes 500% magnified.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 10:15 PM

at the top right hand side of your page next to the star, you will see a magnifying glass with a positive sign inside. Click it and click reset to default. Hope I helped!

Ads

06-18-2014, 10:21 PM

Here is how to change the default zoom level in Google Chrome.
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2010/12...oogle.html
06-18-2014, 10:30 PM

It's possible your sister pressed crtl + +five times in which case you could just press crtl minus 5 times