This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to find someone's real id address?
06-18-2014, 11:30 PM
I want to find someone's real id address?
he/she uses a phone to use internet, he is someone within my friends group, and disturbing me by uploading my photos and spreading my mobile number over internet..

i just want to know his/her current location(city), he/she use a fake fb id, and is in my friend list.. he talks to me there and threats me.
plz help
id= IP
it was a mistake
no i dont need his/her name i need his/her IP address
no i dont need his/her name i need his/her IP address

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 11:42 PM

look her name up on facebook or google

Ads

06-18-2014, 11:52 PM

You can not. The IP address will trace back to the owner, the issuing ISP. Usually at the geographical location of their DHCP server. This may not be in the same city, county, state or in some cases even country as the user. And since IP addresses are usually dynamic by the time you look it could be in use by another users.
06-18-2014, 11:54 PM

If he's using a phone you can't trace an IP address as the IP address will change every time he walks another block
If you are being harassed you contact the police with all proof you have and let them investigate. They can get a court order to subpoena Facebook to find the phone number associated with that account and arrest the person