This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Google's International business strategy describing current markets and new markets?
06-19-2014, 02:03 AM
What is Google's International business strategy describing current markets and new markets?
Ok well I have to write a proposal (start of a research paper) on Google and this is one of my questions.

"What is Google's international business strategy (ies); information describing current markets as well as new markets the company is interested in pursuing."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
First: What is Google's current market? or should I ask markets because I am assuming Google is in more then one market. (i.e mobile, search engine, social media, etc...) and what GLOBAL strategies are used for that particular market?

Second: What is Google interesting in pursuing in new markets and what GLOBAL strategies are they implementing?

Please help me out with this one, I spent hours and cant find anything.
For the first question I should ask, what is the most popular market Google is in and the strategies they are using.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 02:06 AM

Google operate by advertising money, period

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply