This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I getting worried over nothing?
06-19-2014, 02:46 AM
Am I getting worried over nothing?
Long story short--I was contacted by an ex who broke up with me about 5 months ago. It was out of the blue, and she sent me a text asking for my forgiveness and wanted to know if we could be friends. During the course of that conversation, I found out she just got out of the hospital since she ODed on alcohol and other drugs. I knew she had a drinking problem when we dated, but nothing this serious. During the relationship, she didn't treat me right and was rather nasty to me (the relationship was mostly about her, and what I wasn't doing right). We haven't text a whole lot, only a few times so I'm not sure what she wants to do with this whole things.

One of the things that she really hated was me being a worry wort. It drove her nuts. I haven't heard from her in 4 days, and she hasn't been on Facebook either. I sent her a text on Tuesday and she stopped replying all of a sudden and I figured it was because of work or something else, so, I didn't panic. Being days later, and no word from her, I want to text her, but, in the past she has been rather nasty to me, saying things like "If I don't reply to you, it's because I'm busy, " etc. Should I just wait for her? I'm worried she has become alcoholic again, or, worse yet, she may be in trouble.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 02:50 AM

whatever you do.. do NOT text her. she's fine. i broke up with my first bf because he did the same things you did

2nd, she doesnt deserve you.. just like i didnt deserve my ex.

you're too good for her and she deserves some one her level

unless you really love her, then you can work it out, although it wil be hard and there will be obstacles.'

feel free to answer mine if you want
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...637AAiTrtY

Ads

06-19-2014, 03:04 AM

You would be naturally worried around a person who is a drug addict. Bottom line: she sounds like a selfish person who has become sick and wants someone to nurse her back to health.

If you have any sense, you'd leave her alone and get on with your life without having to think about her all the time.