This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any quick search box for google chrome?
06-19-2014, 04:16 AM
Is there any quick search box for google chrome?
Hi, Google Chrome is a great internet viewer, but I miss the quick search from Mozilla. I was used to just change it to "youtube" and drag the text I needed to it. I know there are ways to quickseaarch, but is there something more similar to the Mozilla box? My keyboard isn't always friendly so I would prefer somethng I could easily use while using mouse. Is it there somewhere?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 04:30 AM

The adress bar is the search bar. It will google whatever you want. Just type it where you would type a website and it will be googled.

Ads

06-19-2014, 04:34 AM

You can install this free, safe add-on that gives you a search box that you can configure for Google/YouTube/Wikipedia, etc. Note that the link I have given you is the official website for Google Chrome extensions, so it is safe and trustworthy.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...kbkdagooni

Plus, you can always search Google by using the address bar.
06-19-2014, 04:47 AM

Thye address box also acts like search box. Just type anything with space, it searches. With no space but dots, it goes to the website