This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My paycheck is short of hours what should I do?
06-19-2014, 04:25 AM
My paycheck is short of hours what should I do?
So I worked the hours I normally work(nothing has changed) yet my paycheck was really low this month judging by what they deposited in my bank. My company no longer provides paper checks, they are online and I cannot access the website form my computer even though I downloaded google chrome, like they said to. I would really like to see my paycheck however who do I talk to. My new boss seems clueless and moody and she has been clocking me out for breaks that I do not get half the time. I do not want to cause a problem at work because if you go to hr that ensures you will be fired for something very stupid in the near future as retaliation. But who do I talk to? I do not think it is right I have been shorted hours.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 04:31 AM

Tell your boss

Ads

06-19-2014, 04:35 AM

Ask that they adjust your wages go to the person in charge of hiring and firing.
06-19-2014, 04:50 AM

Go to your HR department and ask them how to access your pay stub and deductions tell them you want to know what deductions were taken out like taxes. That won't clue them in they will just tell you how.

Once you see what the breakdown is you can address it accordingly.

It is possible that because it's the beginning of the year your deductions are just higher. Mine were like that for the first half of every year until it capped due to normal deductions from tax and
other things like pension and healthcare deductions. The date that happens changes depending on your wages.

Make sure of your facts before you make any accusations.