This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boys trouble any guy or girl answer please TEENS ONLY?
06-19-2014, 07:14 AM
Boys trouble any guy or girl answer please TEENS ONLY?
So I told my friend I thought this kid was cute and she told him and later that day he followed me on twitter and I followed back then he dm me asking for my number I gave it to him and we talked for a while and he said I was cute too and he loves my eyes and stuff and then the next we talked (and played the question game) so he asked me how far I have gone and if I would ever send a nude and if I would ever do any thing with him and my response was if we were dating for a while and then we talked once more on New Years but he didn't use any emojis or anything and we awkwardly do glances at each other in lunch ... So does he like me ... Want to use me ... And boys what do u think of this if u treated a girl like this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 07:25 AM

Probably not in the way you think he just wants nudes or to get laid don&#x27;t wanna sound like a jerk but trust me I know.

Ads

06-19-2014, 07:30 AM

He wants to get in your panties
06-19-2014, 07:44 AM

I honestly don't think he likes YOU. He likes the way you look and thinks just because you like him he can easily get a bit of action from you... sorry :/ xxx
06-19-2014, 07:53 AM

I'm 19... Trust me steer well clear, like the other poster said he just wants nudes, get laid, and once that happens you just feel used (I've been in a similar situation and it aint nice).... He clearly just wants sex because no decent guy would ask questions like that to a girl they aint dating, its too personal...
06-19-2014, 07:56 AM

Simple, he doesn't like you. Have some common sense. Open your eyes forget him. I bet you're too good for that mess.
06-19-2014, 08:01 AM

Oh Honey, he&#x27;s going to use you if you give him half a chance. He&#x27;s already telling his pals that he has had you !!!!!!