This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I switched to the basic version of Yahoo mail, but the e-mails in my inbox do not show who the e-mail is from.?
06-19-2014, 09:08 AM
I switched to the basic version of Yahoo mail, but the e-mails in my inbox do not show who the e-mail is from.?
I recently switched to the basic mail option but cannot see who the e-mail is from unless I actually open up the e-mail.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 09:23 AM

Hi,

I have just checked right now (both in IE and Google Chrome). I was able to check the sender of the email without opening the email. But, if the sender is not saved into my contacts, I wasn't able to check the sender from INBOX page.

Whereas in the NEW email, if the "conversations" are turned on, you won't be able to see the sender's address from INBOX page.

If this is not the case, make sure you are on a Yahoo Mail supported web browser. Please check this link:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=con...OD_MAIL_ML

NOTE for clarification: Basic version looks like the old Yahoo mail and the new mail has all the emails in a single page.

** If you need any clarifications, please click on PENCIL icon located below your Question to include ADDITIONAL DETAILS.

Best Regards!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply