This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend isn't replying... have i done something wrong?
10-01-2012, 06:10 AM
Friend isn't replying... have i done something wrong?
Alright to begin with I started being this child celeb's fan cause I adored him on tv. He had a twitter account and I followed him and his mom actually manages it for him. Soon I was able to talk to the mother through email and I was able to meet her and her family including the child celeb. They lived in another country and I was able to meet them cause they were coming to my country for vacation. After they left, from time to time we would send each other email/ twitter mail asking each other what's up and/or hows the family doing? So it's been half a year since I've communicated with the mother and till 2 days ago I was talking to her on twitter personal message, and I asked if she can give me an address so i can send her son a gift. but there was NO ANSWER! I mean it wasn't any big secret cause she gives out the address to other fans who privately email her (which I did). and so i emailed her through my personal email and still no answer. Usually it takes her a day or 2 for her to reply me when she's busy, but as I checked through twitter, I see her replying her other followers, but not me... I dunno I'm confused! have I done something wrong? I mean I don't bother the mother. we only talk to each other once every month. And in the beginning of our twitter msg I asked her how was it going and she did reply me but afterwards I asked about the address there was no reply... T_T help me I'm so confused. I want to apologize if I have done something wrong. HELP thx =]

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 06:18 AM

Maybe she didn't get the message of someone sent something bad thourgh to their address so she's not handing of our anymore.
Sorry that's all I could think of Tongue

Ads

10-01-2012, 06:18 AM

She's the mom of a Celeb & obviously wouldn't leak out the address to a random fan.
Give them some privacy & space.