This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think I should talk to my ex bf?
06-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Do you think I should talk to my ex bf?
I used to date a guy when I was only 15 years old, he was a year older but we had a nice solid relationship. He was so consistent with me and we hardly ever argued, even if the arguments was because of me.. He would literally go out his way to apologise to make things right. We both moved cities and we parted ways. Long story short I said some nasty things to him and he deleted me off Facebook back when I was 16. After 3 years he adds me back on instagram and I really don't understand why? He isn't talking to me or anything, he's only liking my pictures and it's really giving me mixed signals. I don't know what to do, do you think I should add him on Facebook again and talk to him as a friend first? Because I really have old feelings for this kid 😭😫!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 02:58 PM

Give it ago, Smile
Won&#x27;t hurt.
Life&#x27;s too short.

Ads

06-19-2014, 03:09 PM

If you're not seeing or talking to anyone at the moment and the feels are there then, do what's reasonable. You both are older now so I'm sure he'll forgive you and leave the past in the past (We were all crazy ages 15-18). Just keep in mind a lot of things can happen in 3 years and people can change and that's a sword that cuts both ways. So if you think his still a good guy it's worth a shot. Just make sure he doesn't have a girlfriend, never assume he doesn't. Best thing that can happen is you get reconnected with a old fling, worst thing is maybe just some casually sex, but hey that might hold you over till you find someone better!