This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trust Issues and Cheating!! Ten Pts. Best Answer!!?
06-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Trust Issues and Cheating!! Ten Pts. Best Answer!!?
Last night I told my girlfriend that I didn't trust her!

She has in the past:
-Asking for a break up in the past numerous times only to change her mind after
- Accusing me of cheating all the time
-Gazing at other guys when with me
-Starting arguments for little to no reason
-Hiding the cell phone when I come around
-Getting defensive when I ask her who she was talking to
-Come back smelling like Old Spice
-Constantly looking at the same guys on facebook (revisiting the same profiles over and over)
-Getting a txt from a guy who like her when she was in a relationship and saying "I don't know why he says he just wants to watch a movie, he knows that's not all we're going to do" and then she wanted to go over a guys place around 8:00/8:30 pm that liked her and I (her boyfriend) couldn't come because that would be awkward to let me watch it with them. And then when I get upset she says "you don't trust me" Really, after saying that!!?? I tell her you can text him back, but I'm going to leave you!
-Over the summer she calls me and tells me that she is getting close to one of her friend back home (another guy) because I am so far away. When I get upset and say "can you stay faithful in this relationship" she replies "....I..I don't know" and I get cross and hang up. She later texts me saying she thinks she has met me too early and hasn't had her fun yet and that I was her first love and she doesn't want to hurt me anymore.."anymore" that one still gets me thinking.
-When I was on vacation in Florida she wants to talk to me for an hour each and every day so I started limiting them to 30/45 minute conversations. One day 30/45 wasn't enough time for her and she tells me how she is going to go to the beach with a guy who likes her and who has time for her. Like 30/45 minutes isn't enough time when you're on vacation. She says "oh, and I know he's a good kisser and trust me I will be having lots of fun with him" so I dumped her!
-About two days later she calls me up crying wanting to come back and I kept her dumped status for about a month and a half.
When I saw her again we were not together and she had pictures of another guys dick in her phone and she says well we weren't together then are you mad?

She said that she knows she hadn't been the best girlfriend and that she wants to put the things she has done and said in the past.
FASTFORWARD

Recently:
-Her roommates friends who come over every now and them were looking at me oddly like "who is he" and her roommate says "Oh this is ********* I know it's hard to tell because she (my girlfriend) brings so many guys over. And then I look at her and she has a look of "why did you say that" on her face. That was another red flag!
-One of her neighbors saw me one day and had a little mini panic attack. I thought "that's odd" why would you be that nervous around me especially when you don't know me. Then I saw him another time and got the same "gasp" reaction. I just thought it odd.
-I was over her place one day and nobody was there and her neighbor comes to the door with one arm up on the side of the door when she opened. Her neighbor wanted to know if him and his friends could use the tv to watch the game. It's just odd because he seemed so comfortable at the door. So I was suspicious.
-One day when I was heading over instead of walking up and then calling her I waited to a second and called her and got no reply. There is a huge glass window in her apartment and I saw her (after I called her and she didn't pick up) walk from her room to his room for about 3/4 minutes and then walk back to her room. Then she left to go some place else then called me about 10 minutes later. It might not be cheating, but it might explain why he reacted like he did when he saw me (mini panic attack)
-She mentions him sometimes
-I have noticed a change in her like more make up(she never used that except when she met me), wanting to lose weight, keep her pubes shaved, and yesterday after a long day of work I saw her around 8pm and she had on some of her best clothes, lipstick, eye liner, hair was done up, and she says something like "a girl has gotta look good" and I reply back "you're all done up, too bad I didn't get to see it" (I was at work all day so WHO were you getting all done up for? Who were you trying to impress??

So last night in an argument I told her bluntly that I DON'T trust her and she says "you don't trust me!?!?!" How could I ever!! Am I being paranoid for not trusting her? I think the craziest thing is that I'm waisting time with this person. My mother hates her and if it wasn't for sex I would have been gone!

She is Black!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 04:17 PM

Black, white, candy striped - she is a cheat and a liar. I'd dump her like last week's leftovers.

Ads

06-19-2014, 04:29 PM

dude, don't stay with her! of course it's completely natural for you not to trust her - she is messing you around so much. Even if she isn't actively cheating on you, you're clearly not meant to be together because she does not make you feel comfortable and safe and like you can trust her. I have trouble trusting my boyfriend because until a few months ago I was one of seven girls he was sleeping with - he had some weird committment issues going on. But now it's just me and I'm certain of it and I still find it hard to trust him completely, so you not trusting her is COMPLETELY justified! Please don't stay with her and if she calls you and cries again, just hang up. You need to distance yourself from her. Get sex somewhere else. I'm sure there will be more people wanting sex...trust me they're everywhere
06-19-2014, 04:33 PM

It seems as if you already know what to do but since you need a confirmation yeah she is definitely cheating on you and you shldn't be with her at all. Get out of that relation before it'll be too late!!
06-19-2014, 04:40 PM

breakup