This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO strategies. I need help!!?
06-19-2014, 04:43 PM
SEO strategies. I need help!!?
I'm a newbie in seo. and i want to promote my website to get a rank even just on page 1 only in google..
But the problem is, i only know a few of effective seo strategies. Can anyone suggest me more strategies on how to get rank fast in google fo FREE??
any comment will be mych appreciated.. Thanks a lot Smile)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 04:54 PM

article submission
social media marketing
social bookmarking
ping urls usign ping machine
Press release submission
video submission

That's all for FREE!

Ads

06-19-2014, 05:01 PM

Commenting on dofollow commentluv blogs are a strategy that works. Feel free to use my selfupdating rss feed. It contains dofollow commentluv blogs, and I will uptate it when I find more qualety blogs.remember to not spam, alle these comments are human moderated..Just copy the url and paste it in a feed reader..
06-19-2014, 05:04 PM

Search engines are changing their algorithms to shut out experts that have been gaming the system with various SEO strategies. So, much of SEO won't work anymore. However, search engines will always be interested in unique information. The best thing to do is to write and publish unique articles (not spun) that have links to your site at reputable sites like eZine Articles.
06-19-2014, 05:07 PM

Do off-page optimization such as social bookmarking, article submission, directory submission, blog commenting, forum posting and ad posting. Make sure you make a user-friendly website, a catchy, unique and helpful articles/contents on it.
06-19-2014, 05:14 PM

I hope everyone is aware of recent panda update which was lead by Google in February . They have mainly focused on Content Farms known as Article Directories in other words . Links from such article directories don't pass much link value anymore . So you shouldn't be focusing on links from article directories much . Buy you may need few not much .
Search Industry is changing always .Search engines always trying to give their visitors best by proving relevance results to their queries fast . So they keep changing their algorithmic changes to engines.
Social Media is something you really should stick to . You should focus on links from Web 2 based sites , Social networking sites .
Blog commenting isnt effective if ,more than 50 comments are already made because all outbound links should be less than 100 . Only the first 100 links will pass link value .
Try to find links from .edu & .gov extensions . Never buy Links from link farms which is considered as Black hat SEO . Always stick to White Hat SEO .
Get a wordtracker link builder account free for 7 days and do a backlinks analysis of your competitors and see where do they get links from .
06-19-2014, 05:27 PM

have someone else do it for you. SEO takes way too much time to do it right. You can hire someone part time for like 5 bucks an hour to do the work for you, and watch your website crawl to the top, while you enjoy your life.

Here is the company I use.

http://ultimatevirtualemployee.com
06-19-2014, 05:38 PM

1. Article submission
2. Forum Profile Links
3. blog commenting
4. forum signatures
5. link from web 2.0 sites
6. link from social network sites
7. Bookmarking
6. Answer Services
7. PR submission
8. You tube video submission
06-19-2014, 05:47 PM

Creating Back links from relevant sites
Submissions in Directories
Article Submission
Social Media Marketting
Pay Per Click
BlogPosting

On page Optimisation like adding meta tags.
06-19-2014, 05:58 PM

I run an S.E.O. company and we have very affordable rates compared to other companies, instead of going threw all the annoyance of doing it yourself and risk getting blackballed which happens alot now a days with people trying to do it themselves, why not check us out http://www.seomarketdomination.com you can even talk to me directly at Mike.Polanco@seomarketdomination.com and questions are always free