This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Stop What's Going on at Home?
06-19-2014, 04:52 PM
How To Stop What's Going on at Home?
Well, to start off, I just want to say that my parents absolutely detest me. They yell at me and beat me up nearly everyday. I don't have any friends besides my dog, either. It's getting to the point where I have a mini panic attack if I even think about my parents. If I do one thing wrong, like dropping something, they'd start yelling at me and I'd be really depressed for the rest of the day. If I do something like not drying off my hands and dropping a drop of water, it would be a sharp slap to the back or they'd throw a coat hanger at me with a lot of force. I've followed several online advice and my parents don't listen.

I've thought about going to foster care, but the truth is, I just want to be a normal kid. This is also why I don't want to run away from home. Does anybody have any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 04:54 PM

There's tons of connections on the Internet.

Ads

06-19-2014, 05:01 PM

You want a normal life but you cant. Dont you see? This is CHILD ABUSE!!! U need to stand up! You need to tell someone who listens to u! This isnt how your parents should treat you!!! I suggest u tell the school counsellor or a close relative or a trusted friend. U need help asap!
06-19-2014, 05:09 PM

This isn't ok, physical abuse is never ok and it isn't your fault! you shouldn't have to put up with this, you deserve to be happy, you can get good oppitunites living in a foster home, and you would be safer and probably happier! I can't say for sure what it would be like, but you wouldn't be subject to abuse and you would have people around you to help you get through it.
Talk to a teacher, adult you trust, someone outside your family asap
Or call childline? anything to stop you feeling alone
Things can and will get better you just have to trust