This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! Those who have Verizon accounts!?
06-19-2014, 07:45 PM
HELP! Those who have Verizon accounts!?
Hi,
I sent a wrong email to ******@verizonwireless.net, which had to be ******@verizon.net.
It was a relief, but I'm worried it might still get sent even if it says it failed to be sent.
So, could you guys just check to see if you still get the email even if you put your id@verizonwireless.net?

Ex)
Let's say your email address is mere.429@verizon.net: if you send an email to mere.429@verizonwireless.net, you get an email saying it didn't get sent. Could you check if you still get the email when you send it to @verizonwireless.net?

It's really important to me since it's related to my college admission.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you very much!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 07:53 PM

If it bounced back it has not gone. And un less there actually is a verizonwireless.net domain with a user of the exact name it can not go anywhere.

Ads

06-19-2014, 08:00 PM

I agree with Fred, my friend, that if the message has 'bounced' back to you telling you that it's not deliverable, it's because the website/domain doesn't exist.

My own ISP offers the following message when I try to logon to verizonwireless.net:

"www.verizonwireless.net is unavailable or may not exist"