This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Internet explorer?
06-19-2014, 08:59 PM
New Internet explorer?
So I got a new computer, and when I first got it, it ahd the super cool windows 8 internet. I finally learned how to use it and I loved it. But now, when my friend came over she thought It would be hilarious to clear all of my internet history. So now I have the old internet like on windows 7 but I hate it!! Can you PLEASE help me get my windows 8 internet back I will do anything!!!
I don't know how clearing my history downgraded it but It did.. she said she ceared it like 7 times but I honestly have no idea what happened

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 09:12 PM

The versions of Internet Explorer do not work any differently from its operating system. When you went back to Windows 7, you only got a hold of a previous version. You can still download the latest version here. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/inter...ownload-ie

But I don't understand what clearing your history had to do with getting rid of your browser and downgrading to Windows 7. Your information is not clear.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply