This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PayPal charged me each time I tried to pay even though it said there was an error with my billing address?
06-19-2014, 10:27 PM
PayPal charged me each time I tried to pay even though it said there was an error with my billing address?
I purchased something on eBay and went to pay with PayPal (I don't have an account) and each time I pressed ''Review and Continue'', it said that an error had occurred with my billing address, even though it was right and I have used it many times before with paypal. After trying and trying, eventually it worked, but when I checked my account to make sure the money had gone out, it showed that I had been charged €0.74 with €0.02 each time I had tried it. How can I get this money back because that was very unfair!
Sorry I meant it charged me 0.74 AND 0.02 each time I tried it. So it charged me over 15.00 because I tried it a lot.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 10:34 PM

Paypal are the best company on the globe to make paying easy, however its my opinion that even when things go wrong too the payment still happens Big Grin

You need to contact paypal and tell them. And to be fair dude if you racked up 0.74 and its charged at 0.02 that means you did it 36 TIMES!!!!!

Your own CC company should have said "WTF transaction declined"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply