This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with a girl?
06-19-2014, 11:24 PM
Help with a girl?
So I met this girl online like 2 months ago, and we kind of started talking on and off for the first few weeks...but for the past 3 weeks we been talking to each other every day. We had like 4-5 dates.
She appears to like me(she even told me she did) and is interested in me...but today we were talking for a few minutes , and she said she had to go to across the border with her friend, and she would text me when she get back.
Anyway, a few hours later she texted me..and we started texting for two minutes..but then she suddenly stopped replying to my text. So , I didn't take much of it...but a couple of hours later, I went on facebook, and saw that she added a new guy friend around the same time she stopped talking to me. And I checked her online dating profile, and it said she was online...and her facebook also said she was online on her mobile.lol
Also, she texted me like 10 minutes ago( she last texted me 8 hours ago)...and she asked "are you awake?"...im thinking about just ignoring it...and just stop communicating with her..since it seems like she is just using/playing me when she doesn't have any other guys to talk to..

,So i was just wondering if I could get some of your guys opinion about her, and what I should do or if you had experience with this situation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 11:30 PM

shes probably just busy

Ads

06-19-2014, 11:38 PM

u should ignore her a little, than u should reply again to her.........!
06-19-2014, 11:49 PM

Guys have done this to me before so I have been in the same boat excluding the other guy but you get the point. Maybe it's just a one time thin where she was busy. I mean girls can like 2 guys at the same time. The problem comes when 2 guys ask you out. I would say go stronger and just ask her out if you like her. Then the other guy wouldn't matter much cuz she's yours. But my better suggestion is play the typical guy hard to get case scenario. Respond a day later and give an excuse. You will have her running to YOU. Just don't get carried away or she will be annoyed. Every once in a while. Hey I mean take a pic with a girl at school or wherever and say BESTFRIEND. See how jealous reacts. Wink Goodluck Hun!!
06-19-2014, 11:59 PM

Actually, you might need a girl's opinion, too. Now, I'm sorry that she did that to you. I don't know any girl like that. But I do know the reason why she may be doing this. She MIGHT be on her menopause and you have terrible, terrible mood swings. Not just mood either. Cravings for guys, too. One day, she'll want a boyfriend and the next, she'll think boys are just jerks. Don't ask her if she is on it, though. She'll just think you're a pervert. But, wait a little bit and if she still acts like she likes you while also acting like she likes the other guy, tell her how you feel. Trust me on this.
06-20-2014, 12:12 AM

Sorry but I think she is fooling around with this other guy too. But.....she is not your girlfriend, therefore she can do as she pleases.

Why haven't you gone out more often...if you care for her.

Seems like she definitely lied to you, so I would not trust her. And that thing about adding a new guy, at that same time. Hmmmmmmm

Ask her out again...just to see what she says. Then if she seems to be playing both of you.......you then have to decide. Do you want to date a girl, when she goes with another guy, when not with you.

If she goes out with you...then go on face book, or wherever and tell her how much you enjoyed your date with her. See what happens then.

If you know she is still keeping this guy from you......ignore her messages.

Don't let her use you. There are too many nice girls who would love to date you.

Good luck hun.