This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WWE network will load on internet explorer, but not on google chrome. is there a fix?
06-19-2014, 11:36 PM
WWE network will load on internet explorer, but not on google chrome. is there a fix?
I can not access the wwe network on google chrome, but am able to view it on internet explorer. is there an update i need to download?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 11:37 PM

don't know honestly. been a Wrestling fan for 25 years but I have ZERO I repeat ZERO interest in buying this service, 1st they don't even have their own servers, they are using MLBs stream server
2nd they don't give a crap about the fans only want the money, watch after wrestlemania prob around SummerSlam they will jump the price to 40-50 bucks a month
3rd..why pay for something when if you took the time to LOOK around could probable find most of the crap they show on the network FOR FREE

Ads

06-19-2014, 11:47 PM

There's a bug with WWE Network that causes it to read certain touchscreen pc's as mobile devices.
Here's the fix. You have to disable touchscreen options in Chrome.

In chrome, type into the address bar chrome://flags/
Then search for the word "touch" in the settings there and disable the settings that enable touch events. Specifically, I believe I disabled:

Enable touch events Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS
Touch Optimized UI Windows
Enable touch initiated drag and drop Windows, Chrome OS

Close and restart Chrome and it should work.
06-19-2014, 11:57 PM

Hi friends,
I was also facing such type of problem but after lots of research my internet explorer problem is resolved by expert Technician. You can call their TOLL Free Number to resolve your internet explorer issues. Visit http://www.browsertechsupport.com/Intern...lorer.html to resolve your internet explorer issues.
Hope this will help you.