This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im planning to post my ad on facebook. How do i know if it is effective in terms of clicks and impressions?
11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Im planning to post my ad on facebook. How do i know if it is effective in terms of clicks and impressions?
Im planning to post my ad on face book. How do i know if it is effective in terms of clicks and impressions? Do they provide a GUI (similar to google analytics) or do they just send their advertisers a simple report sheet?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:41 AM

Yes they provide all sorts of analytics in real time so you can track your progress. Very targeted advertising, but it hasnt worked well enough for me to go into it more than other methods

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:41 AM

Actually the best way for me is use Google Analytics and apply manual tags to your ads.

Make sure you have a goal conversion funnel set up to your Facebook landing page. I have had better success dressing up a special landing page for Facebook members to land on.

They are not your average Pay per click crowd.

BTW This solution is free : - )

Good luck

Rob