This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So is this wrong for my Fiancé? he won't give me his Facebook password. :<?
06-20-2014, 01:38 AM
So is this wrong for my Fiancé? he won't give me his Facebook password. :<?
so today he changed his password, i asked him why he did (all i do is read his messages and i trust him, i just read messages when i'm bored.) so i tried to log into his Facebook it says the password has been changed at 10:24 PM, he said it's not a good idea that i go on his Facebook yet he gave me his password when i said no but after he kept saying for me to have his password 5 times i said fine and he gave it to me, he has my Facebook password, is this fair, he demands for mine to check if i quit my Facebook groups or not and gets jealous when i talk to guy friends.
people on here are so b itchy. bwahahaha

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 01:44 AM

I don't know if something is going on with his facebook account but you definitely have trust issues if you need to read this stuff. Do you go though his email? phone?

Change your password. If he has a problem with not being able to 'check' your account but you can't check his, the two of you have some serious issues.

For what it's worth, I have no interest in going through my GF's FB account.

Ads

06-20-2014, 01:54 AM

Facebook can be used for good and bad! You do have to be careful with developing relationships on there. Check out JW.org it goods good advice on social media and relationships!
06-20-2014, 02:10 AM

You two are way too immature to be getting married. It's not fair, but more importantly, it's completely irrelevant. Facebook is a website for teenagers. If you are that obseesed with it, you need to grow up before you get married.
06-20-2014, 02:22 AM

Need trust in a relationship, stop goin on each others accounts it only leads to more and more jealousy
06-20-2014, 02:36 AM

Omg sooooo much drama....lol maybe he just isn't comfortable yet......I seriously would give you my password if I can remember it and Idk you! I don't put anything on it that is private! Lol I'm 14 and I don't see why people are sooooo into this Facebook! I haven't been on mine in prolly a year or two
06-20-2014, 02:46 AM

"gets jealous when i talk to guy friends."

You do realize that you are getting married right? Married men having women friends and married women having guy friends (especially at you two's age group) is a recipie for marital trouble.
06-20-2014, 02:55 AM

When two people don't trust each other, they should NOT get married. Period. I've been married for 27 years, so I KNOW this, and you should listen to me.
06-20-2014, 03:03 AM

My nieces and nephews in their 20's-30's all say that FB is for old folks! But it sure causes a lot of trouble for young couples on this site.

My thought is that you want too much. He wants too much. And your FB accounts are your own business and no one else's. Fighting over your non-existent right to explore every possible aspect of someone else's life because you are bored suggests strongly that you need to build a more interesting life for yourself.

Bottom line: You two are making trouble for yourselves. Wasting your time and dealing out hurts just because you can.
06-20-2014, 03:16 AM

If you have to have his password then you shouldnt be together. If you guys have to read eachothers things, you dont need to be together. I dont agree with people that if you are married or dating someone, that you SHOULD NOT have friends of the opposite sex. Your friends were there before you got with him, you should not give up your friends for another person. Marriage or relationships most likely don't last forever so why give up friends for a MAYBE relationship?? You had a life before him and thats a part of you and people need to trust enough to let you continue having the friendships you had before. I however do NOT condone making new friends of the opposite sex while in a relationship. That there will be enough for anyone to wonder. But if it is a long time family friend or something, they should trust you enough to continue that friendship or they shouldnt be with you