This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was it rude of me to do this (friend-related question)?
11-09-2012, 08:50 AM

seems fine to me, you add people as friends because you get along with them, she hasn't made any attempt to get along with you and besides she could always have added you if she wanted to! you added people you like and didn't add someone you don't like, seems fairly logical.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Then add her then. It's Facebook. Not like anyone really gives a shit or will remember it in a year from now. Be friendly, maybe she'll be friendly back.

Ads

Honestly, it does not sound like it was rude or immature in any way. She treats you & your friends like you are worth nothing, as if she's the only person in the world that matters. She hasn't made any efforts to become friends with you, why should you go out of your way to please her?
I know from experience, adding someone on facebook you don't get along with or aren't too great of friends with, causes alot of drama. Whether she posts something nasty on your wall, or sends you a disrespectful message, it never ends well.
What I'm basically saying is you sound like a wonder person & friend to be worried about this, knowing she means alot to your friend, but your aren't a bitch, at all.

ღ I hope this helped & Good luck ღ.

No I don't think it was rude. After all it's your facebook and you get to decide who you want to add or not. If you don't like her or simply aren't interested in being friends with her, don't feel obligated to add her just because it's your friend's girlfriend.

If you consider her a "friend" then go ahead and add her. It's not like anyone cares or anything. Besides if you can't hold a positive conversation with her, without her kissing all over her bf then I would add her. I still would add her anyway, I mean c'mon who does that during conversations? Lol. Choice is up to you,