This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I confront him?
06-20-2014, 10:01 AM
Should I confront him?
I am in a long distance relationship, we have been together nine months. I never go on Facebook but did today. My boyfriend is in a bike club and has never invited me to come to any parties. He hurt me a few months ago because he didn't ask me to come I confronted him because I felt as though he was hiding me. He also said his bike is in the shop and needs to be painted. When I went on Facebook I noticed his profile pic is him on his bike but it's a different color , he had a party two weeks ago and went out of town two weeks ago. I didn't know any of this and we talk everyday. I feel embarrassed by going on there but should I confront him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 10:16 AM

confront him while your moving out. dump him. he's cheating on you and lying.

Ads

06-20-2014, 10:32 AM

Should I confront him? NO. Since you don't list the depth of this long distance relationship, it is time for you to move on.
06-20-2014, 10:43 AM

LDR's are a challenge to begin with and when you find out you are being deceived that is reason enough to just get out. What good is confronting him going to do? If he is being dishonest with you, you will get a dishonest answer by confronting him. Sorry but you are probably not the only woman in his life.
06-20-2014, 10:59 AM

We don't know what "together" means in a relationship where you are apart... but it's not "together". It might be fun, maybe even close.. but it's not "together" because it IS "apart".

So.. you are phone dating a fellow who doesn't live near you or tell you much about his life but calls you every day? Interesting habit! He likes to talk to you... but apparently not to tell you much about himself! I know several biker guys who like to collect women via their phone. None of them are looking for a lifetime companion unless she comes with her own bike, her own income, her own home and her own spare time.
06-20-2014, 11:08 AM

Absolutely and if your gut tells you he is lying then he probably is. Say bye bye and move on. No one wants a cheater and a lier for a boyfriend.