This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do anyone agree with me?
06-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Do anyone agree with me?
So i wrote that on fb. Because i wanted to give some girls confidence because i have a low self esteem ever since i was young i got bullied. So i thought that i can help other girls if i share what i thought based on my perspective. So just wanna know if some people agree with me. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 11:02 AM

ya i agree with you.. sad to say we are in a material world where money is power and looks are everything.. i suffered from it a big portion of my life.. always thought i was too skinny, never would smile fully because of my crooked smile, shy.. etc.. but one day i feel in love with God and realized if the creator of the universe has this love for me.. why don't i have it for myself.. i became less material , more loving, more carefree and try to get people to see the better picture as well.

Ads

06-20-2014, 11:10 AM

It's a beautiful sentiment, but you know how people are. They want perfect symmetry and traits indicative of quality breeding. I'm a handsome guy, but I still want to be David Beckham. Don't stop being positive and sharing your ideas though.
06-20-2014, 11:23 AM

It's beautiful. Smile