This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BULLIED IN SCHOOL FOR BEING GAY?
06-20-2014, 12:24 PM
BULLIED IN SCHOOL FOR BEING GAY?
A few boys (JOCKS) just found out that I was in a relationship with a boy in school but since he moved we are no longer in touch. But these Jocks have made it miserable for me to even show up at school. They never stop calling me "Fag"... They throw stuff at me in the school bus and talk things about me to girls and I can clearly hear them laughing in whispers. My eyes fill with tears but I never let them drop because I dont want to show them that I am weak, but sometimes my strength gives up. Not a lot of boys and girls have come out in my school so the environment is pretty conservative. I just cry and cry alone in the corner of my room as soon as I get home. My friends dont talk to me ever since they found out that I was gay. So I deleted my fb account and broke my sim card. I live with my aunt, and my parents dont live with each other so I dont want to bother them with my own problems. I am 18 and I am in great depression. Have talked to the counselor once but nothing really came up from that..
I feel so unimportant that it would literally make no difference if I was run over by the school bus, or just had heart failure...
I wonder if after life is better than this life, but oh no even god does accept me for who I am.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 12:33 PM

Your life on Earth is as great as it can be. I'm 17 and I deal with living in a conservative city in Wisconsin (Green Bay) where I feel so deprived of happiness. If anything, once you graduate high school you should move to a more liberal city like San Francisco, that's where I will live as soon as I graduate. But as of right now you should find a GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) group at your school if they have one so you could be in a safe community of LGBT students and straight allies.

Ads

06-20-2014, 12:38 PM

Talk to the teachers at school and KNOW the legislation in place to protect you.

There is a US Federal legislation called Title XI which is an anti-bullying legislation and it protects LGBTs under this legislation. Every school district is required by law to have a Title XI Representative (although most school districts don't seem to know what Title XI is) and they are required by law to enforce the legislation. If you are being bullied based on your sexuality the school has a legal obligation to put a stop to this and if they don't they are in breach of Federal law.

Bring it up with your teachers and if they do not do anything to prevent it take it higher. I mean you are 18 now so if you do have to take it higher and win, it probably won't do much for you but it will do a lot for future students who are LGBT in your school district.

And seriously, don't kill yourself. You have less than a year left now and then you can escape and go to college. Apply to somewhere that is LGBT friendly and has an LGBT group so you can form friends and a community. Don't throw it all away so close to the end though.

By the way, when people do call you gay, just embrace it. Just be like "Congratulations on stating the obvious" or sommat. Take the power away from their words.
06-20-2014, 12:54 PM

Talk to someone about it, your family loves you and are there to help you. There are countless places online you can meet people your own age in the same situation and find friendships and a community to be a part of.

Find out about any local LGBT centres or groups that you can attend. You will find great friends there and may even run into people from school you didnt know were gay/bi and you can support each other.

I know that this stage in life can feel like its your whole world but its really not. The only purpose high school serves is to get you into college. A$$holes will always be a$$holes, they pick on you because they can and carry on doing it because they know its working. If you can get a video or two of them doing things to you then take them to someone at school, talk to someone at school about it anyway but evidence is always helpful.

The internet is a powerful tool. You could post those videos up all over the place and people will rally in their millions to support you. Contact LGBT groups about homophobic bullying at your school and they will come down on them like an anvil.

Don't let these f*cktards get the better of you, you're as million times better than them and high school is just a few years before you can carry on building what you want your life to be. Xx
06-20-2014, 01:09 PM

Awwwww omg

Listen bro just build some sort of confidence, because with confidence gives you some toughness and that&#x27;ll make you defend yourself more often and that&#x27;ll keep the bullies off, and if you be a little edgy and be like &quot;yo EAT BALLS&quot; that would surprise them a little and they will laugh about because you said something out of character and then they&#x27;ll leave you alone. also try to make some friends,friends always help, im sure there are some preppy bitches in your school that would love to be your friend, they love gay guys.

Hope this helps Smile
06-20-2014, 01:17 PM

then stop being gay that will help you out alot you know what im saying
06-20-2014, 01:22 PM

Why dont you just kill urself and get over with your pathetic broken gaycious life? Your parents dont live each other.... u clearly dont make a match of the cool jocks In school.. Just jump in front of that school bus and get it over with....

OR..... YOU COULD DO JUST THE OPPOSITE BY BEING COURAGEOUS AND RESPOND TO THE BULLIES THE WAY I RESPONDED TO YOU..... WORDS ARE BETTER THAN BULLETS. SO TEACH THEM A LESSON BOY...... OR DIE!