This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you do on the internet?
06-20-2014, 02:16 PM
What do you do on the internet?
Like what are your most visited websites and what you do on them, what do you search/research on the internet.

I probably go on YouTube and watch music videos, clips from shows, or documentaries on it (boring I know) and go on shopping websites and add everything I like to the shopping cart but never buy. Is that weird?
How often are you on the internet?
Purpose of surfing the web? Inspiring yourself? Entertaining yourself? Making a better person of yourself?

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 02:18 PM

Just for news checking emails youtube online movies

No chatting

Ads

06-20-2014, 02:23 PM

What is your question?
I did not get you really.
I spend my time in answering questions in yahoo answers and also I do spend my time currently solving some challenging programming assignments
06-20-2014, 02:35 PM

learn from trolling
06-20-2014, 02:44 PM

shopping (amazon etc but even groceries and ordering pizza delivery), banking, browsing, email, youtube, netflix, facebook, twitter (following, no posting), learning (IT pro), trying to help the community with my limited knowledge Wink, downloading lots of stuff from many different sources, chatting, calling, "meeting" new people (got to know my wife on ICQ about 15 years ago, 8000km away from me), looking for jobs, linkedin, checking news and weather forecasts, train schedules + ordering tickets, booking vacations / flights and so much more!
Every day there are more and more things you can do via the Internet!! :-)

Yes it's weird to put stuff in a basket and not buy it... but hey, there's a lot more weirder stuff going on on it!
How often am I on the internet? Simple, 24/7 (literally). My skype, hangouts etc are always running on my phone and my torrents keep running on my pc.

Purpose of surfing the web is usually finding some information. I don't just "surf" and see where I end up. If I have time to waste, I'd rather play a game or watch a movie/series/documentary. I always have a goal in mind when I go online.
06-20-2014, 02:59 PM

Fill up shopping cart but don't buy anything...LOL. Didn't find that weird but funny {=0). Well I'm all over the place. I'm an internet junkie. Mostly I read the news articles cause there's always something crazy going on somewhere and it's just good to be informed. Next, I check out twitter and youtube alot. Twitter to see what people are talking about and youtube, oh man, I looove youtube. Check out The Hodge Twins, they're funny as hell. Then I'll go to kick some butt playing Battlefield 2. Then I'll start all over again, lol. That's what I mostly do.
06-20-2014, 03:09 PM

Internet is my best hangout, things I do would be

> since I love gadgets, so look for updates on them
> Read headlines and top news
> spend time on facebook, twitter, my space, etc.
> participate on forums and communities
> hear music
> play games
> i like editing pictures, audio and video, so i try new things and tools out
> Reading articles and blog posts
06-20-2014, 03:13 PM

I basically spend a lot of time with my guitar and singing with my PC. Well.. I use Internet for answering and helping ppl i.e Yahoo! Answers. Secondly, I search for new musics and their lyrics and chords. I use it for checking my Mails.
And yes... no chatting or anything like it. I have a Twitter and a Facebook though. Only use them once in a few days or a week.
06-20-2014, 03:19 PM

I go sometimes on Youtube, on Facebook. When i need answer for my questions I go on yahoo and wikipedia etc.
06-20-2014, 03:31 PM

Entertainments, Games (bridge)
I Spend my lonley time better
learning all the possible
Italy is still 10 years ago, even 20, from US
ciao, kisses from Etern City