This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Female Friend Has Feelings For Me?
06-20-2014, 03:42 PM
My Female Friend Has Feelings For Me?
We`ve been friends 6 years. She`s in a happy relationship of 4years. She's friendly and can be touchy at times. A Month ago I was at the school gym working out and She waiting outside and she blew me kisses and texts "your so cute".

That night I text her and said "your the best friend I could ever had and I know guys don't like hearing this but I had to tell youSmile." We were at the mall a few weeks back and had us take a picture together.

Every time I post a ,photo or status she likes it. She also asks often about my love life.I posted a photo of myself on instagram last week and she comments "cutie;p"Last week she I mentioned I bought condoms and she mentioned how she uses birth control and that if she was going to cheat she'd use a condom.

3 weeks ago I reposted a pic of us that I accidently deleted and she commented shes hurt I deleted it. I commented I would never delete it and she said good with a bunch of hearts. That week She took a picture of me and put it on
instagram.

Two weeks ago me my friend and her hung out. I text her later to make sure I was home she said ya and told me I act differently and more macho around my friend. My friend thinks she wants to hook up with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 03:54 PM

Don't take this the wrong way but you are her girlfriend - and will never be her boyfriend.

She talks about other guys with you and basically treats you like a girl.

A relationship with this girl isn't a reality - sorry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply