This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ok so my ex called me a side bitch but i dumped him and he blocked me on fb does he still like me or not?
06-20-2014, 04:05 PM
ok so my ex called me a side bitch but i dumped him and he blocked me on fb does he still like me or not?
but like after I dumped him we didn't talk for like 4 days and when we started talkie on??
ng he brought up his ex twice but he like idk kinda treated me like shit to when we would text and I have taken him back so many times he has never been loyal and he has left me for another girl twice should I just move on???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 04:11 PM

nope. Just move on

please answer mine?
https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...726AAH50C9

Ads

06-20-2014, 04:25 PM

Uh yea unless your still fucking him..are you?
06-20-2014, 04:42 PM

If you broke up with him you should have moved on, doubt he&#x27;s wasting time with people who want to play games lol
06-20-2014, 04:51 PM

He already showed you his true colors. Amd your not a bitch hes a little girl for even trying to get back with you after leaving you for another girl. No, be strong and understand that your going to get through this and in the end will be happier with yourself and will be with someone who will treat you like a queen. Fuck that loser hes a joke and so are you if you cant see that. But I hope nothing but the best for you and good luck with this and with all things in the future!