This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
has anyone used coursehero website?
06-20-2014, 09:22 PM
has anyone used coursehero website?
I am going to pay monthly. if I pay monthly, do I have to pay every month? what is advantage and disadvantag?

and can i cancel?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 09:31 PM

They provide about 5 Billing related answers in their FAQ section, here's one.

Course Hero offers a free basic membership as well as paid Premier membership. Basic users can use Course Hero flashcards and may purchase individual questions with expert tutors. Premium users may view and download any resource in Course Hero’s study document database, use the flashcards service and get up to $100.00 in tutor credits. Course Hero offers the following pricing options for Premier membership:

One year at $7.95/mo (80% savings)*
- billed in one installment of $95.40
Three months at $19.95/mo (48% savings)*
- billed in one installment of $59.85
One month at $39.95/mo *

*Recurring payment: We don’t want to interrupt your service, so at the end of your commitment period your subscription will automatically renew. You may cancel your subscription at anytime.

-----

I don't know the limitations of the free service, they do seem to have a nice database of searchable documents.

Typically they re-bill your credit card monthly until you remember to cancel.
The 3 month or 12 month price options are paid up front, (other services wold bill monthly but charge a penalty for early cancellation)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply