This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is the website aliexpress a scam??
06-20-2014, 10:06 PM
is the website aliexpress a scam??
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-ship...31605.html

These are very tempting......but is it the real thing???? Will they even send it to you???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 10:18 PM

What a small world! Before I begin, I will not vouch for this company. My father has bought plastic things from them. It takes months for delivery, (since it all comes from China) yet they hold your money before you confirm that you’ve received the purchase. But, yeah, it’s legit. I would recommend using an Amex though! He had some troubles a few months after using the company. Just to let you know.

Ads

06-20-2014, 10:27 PM

No - it's not scam. This site is owned from Internet Giant called Alibaba.com but it's business-to-business oriented. The Aliexpress is business-to-consumer oriented.
06-20-2014, 10:40 PM

I deal with Aliexpress and can vouch for them. The site use escrow as a means of securing your money until you get delivery of good paid for. Use buyer's rating and on the website to identify authentic seller. Its is a legit B2B.
06-20-2014, 10:49 PM

SCAM!! STAY AWAY!! I ordered basketball shoes for my son a month ago. It stated Shipping will take 5-8 days once it's processed. I received an email confirmation stating order was processed and that the seller will send me a tracking #...it never came. A month later still no shoes and no way to complain and dispute.
06-20-2014, 10:56 PM

I ordered two tops today,,,the sellers had hundreds of positive reviews,,,according to the site the shipping should take 26 to 34 days which is fine with me. There is also an order processing time is 15 days . I do not know if this should be added to the shipping time?!!!
I read many complaints about this site and most of them are about the shipping time,,,,but with free shipping and with the really little price they charge, this should not be a big problem.
I wish if everything goes fine.