This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
extrange Adds everywhere?
06-21-2014, 06:25 AM
extrange Adds everywhere?
Lately, this ''You might enjoy reading'' (and some links to 'episodes' of some Japanese show) add has been appearing everywhere. oh, and it must be said, i use Chrome and have AdBlock installed and active.

But this specific add appears in almost every webpage I visit. Is it some virus or something like that that is causing this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 06:31 AM

What have you downloaded recently? I had a very similiar problem (except it was multiple ads, for all kinds of random stuff, even random windows that played video popping up everytime I clicked something.) Go in you Computer, and Add/Delete programs. Pull up the list of programs, and sort by date. See if there's anything you don't recognize that might have snuck on your computer right around the time that this started. Remove anything that you don't remember downloading, or downloaded but don't use or need. (If you don't know what it is google it and it'll let you know if it's safe to remove.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply