This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
google chrome help please?
06-21-2014, 06:36 AM
google chrome help please?
I have been using google chrome for a couple of years, and i went to get on google chrome a couple days ago and i haven't been able to get on. it pops up saying " do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer" and if we click yes the google chrome thing will pop up but you cant do anything, the screen is gray, and the only thing you can see is the address bar and the side bar where you can do options or tools or whatever but even when you click on them it still is gray. and when i click no google chrome doesn't show at all, so i uni stalled it and reinstalled it, still same thing, and then i restarted the computer and still same thing.we don't have any viruses we have ran it several times and no viruses. any ideas on things i can do to get google chrome working again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 06:47 AM

You can try installing it from http://www.ninite.com. That is where I always go to install Chrome and other programs.

Ads

06-21-2014, 06:56 AM

Aww... Google Chrome works on your computer? Mine just freezes. Any help?
06-21-2014, 07:05 AM

Better recommend to opt for uninstalling Google Chrome completely from your system.
And then install the latest version of Google Chrome.