This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it normal for a married person to keep up with an ex?
06-21-2014, 06:52 AM
is it normal for a married person to keep up with an ex?
Fbing the ex keeping up with his family via fb or calling btw the married person an the ex don't have kids. They just dated an now she's married. Normal yes or no

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 07:03 AM

There is no room for exes in any relationship! Cut it off now before it turns into something else.

Ads

06-21-2014, 07:10 AM

That's not healthy at all, unless kids were involved, it's not a good idea, old feelings come up and there is a slight temptation to cheat and get back with them.
06-21-2014, 07:16 AM

Thanks southerngirl. No my bf doesn&#x27;t talk to his ex but she is married now an still fbs him writes me even to tell him she said hbd calls his family. Pretty much just keeps track I don&#x27;t understand he is ur ex move on an ur a married girl worry bout ur husband an in laws.
06-21-2014, 07:30 AM

Stay out of it, sounds like this is not about you but someone you know. don't get involved.
06-21-2014, 07:42 AM

No
06-21-2014, 07:49 AM

"Normal" varies from person to person...if someone keeps in touch with their ex, then that is "normal" for them...

What you seem to really be asking is if it is common/typical for someone to keep in touch with their ex...for some, yes it is...just because a couple couldn't make it romantically, doesn't mean they can't remain friends...

Unless the relationship is crossing boundaries, it shouldn't be a problem...people don't have to hate each other just because they break-up/divorce...
06-21-2014, 08:01 AM

No... NO... no
06-21-2014, 08:05 AM

it depends some people become good friends after they break up, me and my ex she's married has twins, she cheated on me back then but i cared about her a lot so from time to time i'll ask her how's shes been but i wouldn't let anything happen besides short talk
06-21-2014, 08:13 AM

Normal? no. Stupid. Yes.